F.A.Q For Custom Baseball Bats
- Can I order just one bat? - Absolutely! We have no minimum quantity requirement but give discounts for any order that is more than one bat!
- How quick will I receive my bat? - Previews are sent to you in about 1-2 business days after you send your request. After you approve the layout, it typically takes about 5 business days to complete and ship. Shipping is 2-3 business days. So about 2 weeks from start to finish. We do our best to meet deadlines so let us know in your request.
- What are your bats made out of? - The bats we engrave are solid maple. Maple is a durable yet light grained wood, so the photo engraving turns out the best for these personalized bats.We can do other types of woods upon request, but this usually adds to production time.
- Can I send my own bat to be engraved? - Unfortunately, no. Due to some circumstances, if there is an error in the engraving we do not want to be responsible for having to replace your bat. Sending us your own bat would not reduce the overall cost due to increased setup time.
- Can you engrave any photo/graphic? - Yes and no. You must have permission for us to engrave any image you send, meaning it cannot be copyrighted. We also reserve the right to decline any work for any reason. We will not engrave any content that may be considered offensive.
- What type of photo works best? - The higher quality of the image you send us, the better the engraving. If it is a photo, you should be able to see the persons face clearly. Shadows have a big impact and should not cover the persons face.
- How many people can be engraved on one bat? - We engrave 1-4 peoples faces for the same price. We can engrave more than that, such as entire team photos, but there is a price increase. Cost will be quoted to you after you submit your request.
More Questions? Call, We're Human!
M-F 10 A.M - 5 P.M (Eastern)